[opencms-dev] New website

Peter Sreckovic p.sreckovic at alkacon.com
Thu Feb 9 15:07:24 CET 2012

Hi Rafael,

you have to create a template to render the pages of your website.

A HowTo will be available quite soon, but for now check:
http://www.opencms-wiki.org/Creating_OpenCms_8_Container_Templates

As a first starting point go to the "Explorer view" in the OpenCms
workplace and select the root site "/". Step into "sites" folder and
right click the folder /myweb/ and select properties. Click on advanced
and set the property "template" to:
/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.v8.template3/templates/main.jsp

This is the Template III demo template as used in the "Folwer demo"
delivered with the OpenCms distribution.

Kind Regards,
Peter

Peter Sreckovic

http://www.alkacon.com  -http://www.opencms.org