[opencms-dev] http://opencms-wiki.org has been down

P.James.Norris at kp.org P.James.Norris at kp.org
Fri Feb 10 22:26:30 CET 2012

TWIMC,

This may not be the appropriate venue, but http://opencms-wiki.org has
been down, giving the error:

=====
Network Error (tcp_error) A communication error occurred: "Operation timed
out" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems
preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a
later time. For assistance, contact your network support team.
=====

from at least 08:00-14:30 MST Friday 10 Feb 2012.

Is there anyone on this mailing list that can address this issue?

Thank you,
James Norris
Assistant Web Designer and Content Coordinator
Kaiser Permanente - WaterPark 1
2500 Havana St, Floor 1, Mail Stop 13W93
 Aurora CO 80014
303-338-3914

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or
saving them.  Thank you.