[opencms-dev] Bad links

Rafael Braza Polanco rafaelbrazapolanco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:55:14 CET 2012

Hello, I have a problem with internal links.
I have a container page called "/sites/web/products/index.html" with a
configurable list of articles, and when I click in one article I want
to see it on the container page but the link does not open in the
container page. The following error message appears:

"It's not possible to get the String value of a nested XML content definition."

The links do not point at the correct URL and I want to fix it.
I want this link: "/sites/web/products/index.html"
but I see "/sites/web/.content/articles/a_0001.html" .

Does somebody know the reason?