[opencms-dev] Bad links

Rafael Braza Polanco rafaelbrazapolanco at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:37:32 CET 2012

Hello, I have read "Detail Page" at opencms-wikilorg and I have modified my
sitemap_config  file "/sites/web/.content/.config" and I have added in
"Detail Pages" tab the next detail page:

Type:     v8article
Page:    /web/products/

But it does not work. I want to see the next link:
"/opencms/opencms/web/products/Article Title/"
but I still see:
"/opencms/opencms/web/.content/articles/art_003.html"