[opencms-dev] Fckediter js issue.

Kumar Katta, Anil (GE Capital, consultant) anil.katta at ge.com
Wed Feb 15 19:39:22 CET 2012

Hi All,

While I am trying to intert any image or try to look for image
properties I get following error in fckediter,

An error has occured in the script on this page.

Line: 115

Char: 4

Error: 'activeImage.structuredId' is null or not an object

Code: 0

ocmsimage/js/ocmsimagegallery.js

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

Yes|No

When I select Yes or No it continously pops of the js alert.

Can you please help me to  fix this issue.

Please do let me know if you need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

-Anil Katta

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any copies. Please see http://www.ge.com/privacy.html for information about our privacy practices.