[opencms-dev] How to setup the project in eclipse?

Alexandru icidrop at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 16:59:26 CET 2012

Thank you. I visited that link and executed everything step by step.
But i didn't really understood this subchapter: Building OpenCms Modules with Ant .
Perhaps this is why i didn't had any modules to choose from in the wizard installation process?
Now http://localhost:8080/OpenCms/opencms/system/login/ gives me just a blank page.
PS: i'm using tomcat 7.0.25, could this be the problem?