[opencms-dev] Question about widgets and custom galleries in OpenCms 8.0.3

Rüdiger Kurz r.kurz at alkacon.com
Tue Feb 21 12:47:27 CET 2012

Hi,

it sounds like you want to create a GalleryWidget for the XML-Content
editor. Therefore you have to extend the class
org.opencms.widgets.A_CmsAdeGalleryWidget, have a look at
org.opencms.widgets.CmsAdeDownloadGalleryWidget you can use it as copy
paste template. For example you can implement the method
org.opencms.widgets.CmsAdeDownloadGalleryWidget.getGalleryTypes() and
return a specific resource type name that should be listed in the gallery.

Good luck
Rüdiger