[opencms-dev] Trouble setting up field config in structuredcontent search

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Wed Feb 22 23:18:17 CET 2012

Hello,

I tried both suggestions, but still can not find anything in the index
(even using the search-form in the workplace)

This is the resulting config in opencms-search.xml

<indexsource>
                <name>Kierchtuermspromenaden</name>
                <indexer class="org.opencms.search.CmsVfsIndexer"/>
                <resources>
                    <resource>/sites/Kierchtuermspromenaden/page/</resource>
                </resources>
                <documenttypes-indexed>
                    <name>xmlcontent</name>
                    <name>xmlpage</name>
                    <name>generic</name>
                </documenttypes-indexed>
</indexsource>

<fieldconfiguration>
              <name>Kierchtuermspromenaden</name>
                <fields>
                    <field name="Text" display="Text" store="true"
index="true">
                        <mapping type="item">Text[1]</mapping>
                    </field>
                </fields>