[opencms-dev] <cms:formatter> always needs a xml tag inside?

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Thu Mar 15 09:01:57 CET 2012

Hello Yuta,

your formatter JSP needs to render a single HTML well-formed block element, otherwise the advanced direct edit will not work. ADE will even remove the formatter content when rendering the offline version of your pages.
This does not effect the online representation of your pages, here the formatter output is included into the page unchecked.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com  --  http://www.opencms.org