[opencms-dev] Using I_CmsReplicationNotifier interface and afterEventNotification method to clear Akamai cache

Dreamshadow the.dreamshadow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:53:08 CET 2012

Hi.

I'm having problems trying to clear the cache on Akamai by using the OCEE3
afterEventNotification api. I've created a new module and registered it
without any problems, but when I publish documents, this method is never
called. I've placed logging within the method, just so I know an event is
triggered when a file is published, and this method is called.

Did anybody tried this method with success?

Thanks.