[opencms-dev] Search in opencms7

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sun Mar 25 12:17:11 CEST 2012

On 22.03.2012 13:29, Supriya wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using opencms 7.5.4. In that I have created one main root folder named Mysite in /sites.
>
> In mysite I have created again 4 folders, I want to search contents from all the 4 folders but my search is
>
> searching from only one folder.How to conduct the search on all folders ..

Please check your search index configuration. The search index should use an index source which includes all four folders and it should index all resource types that you are interested in.

Also, make sure that you did not set the "index" file system property to "false" on any of the files or folders

This is all that I can think of.
Kind regards
Christian