[opencms-dev] FW: FW: Max File Upload Size.

Nick Porter nick.porter at tradar.com
Tue Mar 27 13:59:41 CEST 2012

Additional:

Apologies, the HTTP error returned when uploading to the admin workspace is in fact;

HTTP/1.1 413 Request Entity Too Large.

I could only capture this via a packet trace though as the workspace upload and progress dialog just hangs until cancelled.
--
np

--
Tradar Limited  is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 3431380.
Registered office: 20-21 Jockey's Fields, London. WC1R 4BW