[opencms-dev] acturi in com.alkacon.opencms.registration dont work

Nguyen Thu Ha boboha2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 09:47:50 CEST 2012

Thank you for reply!
I have followed your suggestion but %(acturi) or ${acturi} doesnt work.

Beside I have a question: after I registered a new account, I cant logon  opencms workplace by admin account and password, instead I can only log in using the new account password. I dont understand why web user module can change my admin password? Can you help me.
Thanks.