[opencms-dev] Configuration of locales

Carsten Wilhelm wilhelm at bplusd.de
Tue Apr 3 15:34:44 CEST 2012

Hi,

Foundone thing: content types re-appear in the ADE if I switch back the locale from "de_DE" to "en" on the .config file in my module. Since I haven't got any "en" locale in my configuration, I'm no longer able to edit the .config using the editor in the OpenCms Explorer.

Sounds like bug to me - ADE doesn't seem to recognize  the correct locale?

Kind regards,
Carsten