[opencms-dev] FW: FW: Max File Upload Size.

Alberto Gallardo argrico at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:42:22 CEST 2012

One collegue of mine recently commented something about 2GB upload limit
due to browser implementations... You are sure aware of these, but just in
case:

http://help.globalscape.com/help/me3/maximum_file_size_for_browser_based_uploads.htm
http://www.motobit.com/help/scptutl/pa98.htm

Html 5 should solve this problem. I'm not sure if you are not facing this
challenge.

Regards,

Alberto Gallardo