[opencms-dev] How infrastructure necessaruu to run OpenCms?

HERNAN - TFSLA info at tfsla.com
Thu Apr 12 23:10:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

We have a standard 'opencms architecture' diagram with the minium
considerations regarding high availability, performance and scalability.
Here's the link:
http://www.tfsla.com/descargas/opencms/diagrama-arquitectura-estandar-cms-medios.vsd

Also, we wrote a tiny guideline regarding the requerimients:
http://wiki.cms-medios.com/index.php/Requerimientos_de_hardware_y_software

In the end, it depends on the site's traffic you need to handle.