[opencms-dev] Availability and Scheduled Publish

Jordi Martí jmarti at theinit.com
Tue Apr 24 21:58:39 CEST 2012

Hi all!

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between availability (with
date released) and Publish Scheduled?

Could it be that Availability is related to "visible or no", and Publish
Scheduled is more related to "changes published" ?

In the other hand, is there a way to change availability of a content
dropped in a container from the Direct Edit view? I could manually check
the name of the content (let's say "/.content/news/n_0012.html") and
then go to that content and change availability, but for a standard
user, it would be better if it could do it directly from the direct edit
page. I think is the only thing left so he doesn't need to check the
".content" folder.ç

Thanks!

Jordi