[opencms-dev] Internet Explorer bug

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Tue May 8 10:58:12 CEST 2012

Hi Tobias,

you are right, there still is an issue with IE9. Don't know how we missed that while testing.

I have fixed it and pushed the changes to our github repository. You just need to rebuild the org.opencms.ade.* modules and import them into your OpenCms to patch it.

Sorry about that.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Visit OpenCms Days 2012 Conference and Expo September 24 to 25, 2012 in Cologne, Germany http://www.opencms-days.org

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Tobias Herrmann

http://www.alkacon.com  --  http://www.opencms.org