[opencms-dev] DocCenter module

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 22 09:36:06 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Anyone out there using the Alkacon Document Centre module? Should it work
with the latest version of OpenCms?

After installing it I get the following error when trying to access the
index page within the DocCenter directory:

"index.html is not of required type XML content"

Any ideas how to fix this? I also noticed that there is a dependency on
Template3 on this module. Is this dependency mandatory or would it be
possible to use your own templates instead?

Thanks for any advice already in advance.

Regards,

Olli