[opencms-dev] Lucene date range search in individual xmlContent date fields

"Rüdiger Kurz (list)" r.kurz at alkacon.com
Tue May 22 16:51:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

performance is the reason for not using "long" values to search for date
ranges.

If you want to restrict your search based on an individual dates
specified in a schema of an XML content. You don't come along writing
some lines of Java classes, compile them and put them into the class
path of the servlet container.

Please let me know, if this would be a possibility for you.

greetings
Rüdiger