[opencms-dev] Connecting to a extern database

Georgi Naplatanov gosho at oles.biz
Tue May 22 18:07:20 CEST 2012

If your database schema is ready, you can use OpenJPA's reverse mapping
tool [1] to generate your persistence classes. It works well, but you
have to adjust class names for multi-column primary keys and add @Lob
annotation for binary fields and do not forget to use build time
enhancement.

Using cache, database connection pool and prepared statements improve
performance.

Best regards
Georgi

[1] -