[opencms-dev] Lucene date range search in individual xmlContent date fields

] Code Create [ Bernd Wolfsegger ocms at code-create.de
Wed May 23 10:10:18 CEST 2012

Hi Rüdiger,

yeah, but as I said, even setting searchsettings makes no difference:

<xsd:annotation>
  <xsd:appinfo>
   <resourcebundle name="xxxxxxxxxx"/>
   <preview uri="${previewtempfile}"/>
   <searchsettings>
   	<searchsetting element="Date" searchcontent="true"/>
   </searchsettings>
 </xsd:appinfo>
</xsd:annotation>

Anything wrong with the syntax ?

Anyway, the xsd says default is "true" so I shouldn't have to set this.

Kind regards, Bernd