[opencms-dev] Lucene date range search in individual xmlContent date fields

"Rüdiger Kurz (list)" r.kurz at alkacon.com
Wed May 23 12:15:16 CEST 2012

Hi,

since 7.0.x the OpenCms Workplace features Repair XML contents. You will
find it under the content tool section in the Administration view of
OpenCms.

greetz

--
Kind Regards,
Rüdiger.

Visit OpenCms Days 2012 Conference and Expo September 24 to 25, 2012 in
Cologne, Germany http://www.opencms-days.org

Rüdiger Kurz