[opencms-dev] Re ading log4j.properties from incorrect path

Mathias Lin mail at mathiaslin.com
Sat May 26 06:10:46 CEST 2012

Hi Ronald,

did you change the original subject of this mail? Because on Nabble I find
it with two different headlines but in the same thread.

Re: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
and
Re: Reading log4j.properties from incorrect path

Anyway, does the solution of "Re: Reading log4j.properties from incorrect
path" also solve the issue you were having as mentioned in your initial "Re:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException" posting?

Was it due to a duplicate installation (I mean the
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException)?

Thanks,
Mathias