[opencms-dev] SelectBoxes in OAMP Webform 1.4.1

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Wed May 30 15:11:09 CEST 2012

Hi again Tobias,

I just realized you can probably use the "Dynamic" field for a countries drop-down in OAMP Webforms. Have a look at the docs, I think all you need is a class that implements a particular interface. It's likely the easiest approach, and more modular too - it will be like an add-on to the module.

What I wrote was for my own forms module, not Alkacon's, so I'm using my own packages there.

I don't know if there's any best practice when extending/modifying these "standard" modules, but I've usually used the original package myself (downloaded the source, modified it to my needs and then built new replacement JARs).
Cheers,
Paul