[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.0.4 Modules v8

Alberto Gallardo argrico at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:36:00 CEST 2012

Dear Harald,

On Sat, 12 May 2012 18:58:53 +0200, Harald Brabenetz wrote:

> The deployments of the OpenCms artefacts into Maven will be made by me
> in my free time. But OpenCms is very stable, there are only three or
> four releases per year to deploy.
>
> If you need help, let me know.

I'm migrating some code to maven and found we have some dependencies on
the interface com.alkacon.opencms.formgenerator.I_CmsWebformActionHandler.
I found a
	  <groupId>com.alkacon.opencms.oamp</groupId>
	  <artifactId>com.alkacon.opencms.formgenerator</artifactId>
artifact in the http://bp-cms-commons.sourceforge.net/m2repo/ repository
(the artifact is not in the central maven rep available). The problem is
that it is an old 1.3.1 version (some 1089 days old according to Git log).

I'm needing a more recent version of this library. Do you plan to upload
a new version of this webform module? (There is a "webform_2_0" tag in
Alkacon's git repository)

And one more question: is there any plans to migrate the maven repository
in sourceforge to the central maven repository?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Alberto Gallardo