[opencms-dev] url resolving mechanism

Marc Johnen opencms at johnen.biz
Fri Jun 22 19:30:37 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

I used the template 3 (and the v8-modules) as a basis of my own templates
and changed the type names
and ids. Everything works fine except the creation of correct urls (seems to
be a similar problem as in
http://old.nabble.com/Bad-links-td33323809.html#a33328555).
I debugged a while but had no luck solving it. All urls are generated in a
pattern like this:
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/.content/news/n_0001.html
If i type in a correct url like
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/flower-de/flower-today/news/Bundesgartenschau-2011-in-Koblenz
, the pages are viewed correctly.
I get the same result if in the unaltered, original template I change the
file /flower-de/.content/.config to a different name. So I think the
.config-file is not beeing found.

I searched the forum and wiki for "Detail pages" as suggested in the other
thread, which didn't help me.
Can anyone give me a hint to how the urls are beeing created?

Thank you
Marc