[opencms-dev] Enable HTML5 tags with TinyMCE

Christian Steinert christian at christian-steinert.de
Tue Jul 3 19:29:57 CEST 2012

Hi

I am not sure whether TinyMCE has limitations in this respect. But if you are using Internet Explorer then it might also be a browser problem.
Try searching for something like: "internet explorer html 5 tags ignored" and you will see what I mean.

It might be that TinyMCE also does some additional tag removal - I have no idea whether that is the case or not. But try the same edit with a different browser like Firefox or Chrome.

Kind regards
Christian