[opencms-dev] Drag and Drop Custom Content Type into Container

Ying Kwan Lam conniesookie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 09:15:29 CEST 2012

Hi,

Actually, if the container is found, then the red dot line is shown in
order to indicate the container locations in the container page.

However, there is no red dot line shown when I trying to drop a content
type into the container page.

Please kindly see the attachment

Thanks for your kind attention.

Best Regards,