[opencms-dev] Custom Module and Detail Page

Patric Dosch patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
Fri Jul 13 11:57:26 CEST 2012

Hey Alex,

the Category Collector does not support the New-Icon, @org.opencms.file.collectors.CmsCategoryResourceCollector.getCreateParam(CmsObject, String, String), then how can it work?

Our collector supports the new function to make new entries directly on the page.
When creating a new entry lacks the category widgets and become visible only after saving. Screenshot attached.

I think that this is not possible with the standard tools, you can correct me.
If this is a problem of configuration, I would be very grateful for a tip.

Configuration:
<layout element="Category" widget="CategoryWidget" configuration="category=jobs/types|onlyleafs=true"/>
<layout element="Location" widget="CategoryWidget" configuration="category=jobs/locations|onlyleafs=true"/>

Regards, Patric