[opencms-dev] Problem with <cms:img> and url rewriting

gnorrus at libero.it gnorrus at libero.it
Sun Jul 15 10:12:29 CEST 2012

Hi
When I use cms:img the output image has a vertical or horizontal 1 pixel bar
on the right part of the image.
You can see it in the demo of 8.0.4 installation. The right images have this
bar

his is a cms:img problem because if I don't use it the image is correct.
If I have a background transparent image and I use cms:img the image is no
more transparent. Can I set a parameter to maintain the transparency?

Other question:
When I map Title with urlname in XSD opencms transform the resource name.

If the title is "Product Number One", then i get "Product-Number-One"
Can I have the first letter lowercase?

thanks