[opencms-dev] Categories availability from XML content

Siegfried Ehret s.ehret at eurelis.com
Wed Jul 25 18:21:46 CEST 2012

Hi all,
>From an xml content on my website, I want to choose a category with a CategoryWidget.
I can get categories from the site local categories folder.
I can't get categories from /shared/_categories.

I tried using <layout element="Category" widget="CategoryWidget" configuration="category=/shared/_categories/section/" /> but it failed miserably.

How can I link a /shared category ?
Remark : I tried with categories from /system/categories, it works, but I'd like my categories to be stored in shared folder.

Thanks !

Siegfried Ehret