[opencms-dev] Problem with method readProperty(String, String) in OpenCms 8

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Mon Jul 30 18:18:08 CEST 2012

Hi List,

I have migration OpenCms 7 to 8, and I install 8 full, and export my
project database/module, but I have problem with method:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable
to compile class for JSP:

An error occurred at line: 34 in the jsp file:
/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/modules/
my.project.org/resources/inc/global/breadcrumbs.jsp
The method readProperty(String, String) is undefined for the type CmsObject
31: CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request,
response);
32: CmsObject obj = cms.getCmsObject();
33: List list = cms.getNavigation().getNavigationBreadCrumb(1, true);
34: currentPageTitle = obj.readProperty(namePage, "Title");
35: %>
36:

How can soluion this?

Regards,