[opencms-dev] How can I re-initialize the contents of a formatter into a specific language?

Patric Dosch patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
Mon Aug 13 17:55:05 CEST 2012

Hey OpenCmsList,

in a previous project, I've realized the following: If a page is not
available in the current language, the content is rendered in English.
The sides are siblings.

<cms:contentload ...>

<cms:contentaccess var="job"/>

<c:if test="${empty job.localeNames[locale]}">

            <cms:contentaccess var="job" locale="en"/>

</c:if>

A similar behavior I need now in a formatter in the OpenCms8 ADE
context, Detail Page.

First of all the same and I have the necessary information that the
content does not exist in the current language.

But how can I re-initialize the contents into a specific language?

<cms:formatter var="content" val="value">

<c:if test="${empty content.localeNames[locale]}">

</c:if>

Does anyone have an idea or a different approach?

Regards,

Patric

Patric Dosch
Developer

virtual identity AG
Gruenwaelderstrasse 10-14
79098 Freiburg

t +49 761 20758-442
f +49 761 20758-01

patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
http://www.virtual-identity.com

Berlin | Freiburg | Muenchen | Wien

virtual identity AG
Gruenwaelderstrasse 10-14
79098 Freiburg
Amtsgericht Freiburg, HRB 6218
Vorstand: Ralf Heller, Udo Moebes
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Kirsten Heller
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE208002218