[opencms-dev] please someone help me

Tobias Karrer kartobi at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:10:48 CEST 2012

What exactly do you mean? You would like to use the API or not?

For the former, try
- CmsObject.writeResource(CmsResource resource)
- CmsObject.readResources(String resourcename, CmsResourceFilter filter)
- CmsObject.deleteResource(String resourcename,
CmsResource.CmsResourceDeleteMode siblingMode)

Best,
Tobias