[opencms-dev] More than one Container Type at the same position in OpenCms 8

Christoph Fröhlich cfauto at folge2.de
Sat Sep 1 07:44:45 CEST 2012

Hi Nicolai,

not sure whether I fully understand what you mean, but you can mix any type of elements in a container. There is no intrinsic type restriction on a container.

There is - and maybe this is what you mean - the possibility to add a type attribute to the container tag and to add a type attribute to the formatter tag in your xsd schemes. This allows you to restrict the container elements to those who have a formatter with the same "type".

Regards
Christopg