[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8 deleteResource not working

Daniel Beddoe daniel.beddoe123 at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 2 12:40:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Just a few things to clarify. So
this class goes in /org/opencms/main/ directory in the opencms.jar file,
correct?
We run the cms shell by entering ./cmsshell.sh at the prompt, so it will
now become something like:
./cmsshell.sh -additional=my.company.CmsMyShellCommands ?

Thanks very much for your help once again!

Dan