[opencms-dev] make required one of two fields

Wolfgang Illmeyer wolfgang.illmeyer at gmx.net
Mon Sep 3 12:40:17 CEST 2012

Hi,

You can implement any validation that you can think of using an
XmlContentHandler.

http://www.opencms-wiki.org/wiki/Custom_XML_Content_Validation

Regards,
Wolfgang

Am Montag, 3. September 2012, 12:18:56 schrieb federico cacciapuoti:

Thanks Antonio,

I think it's a good solution but i was looking for a workaround that doesn't
change the complete structure of the xsd file, because we already use that xsd
in a best part of the project.

I was looking for something like this,
In validation rules tag we use to do this

<validationrules>
    <rule 1....>
    <rule 2....>
    <rule 3....>
     .
     .
</validationrules>

and automatically opencms make the logic "AND"  of this rules.
I need something like this

<validationrules>
    <rule ....>
    <rule ....>
    <rule ....>
     (<rule x> or <rule y>)
     .
</validationrules>

I don't know if it's possible to make this kind of rules.

Thanks again!