[opencms-dev] Manager-Finance

opencms-dev at opencms.org opencms-dev at opencms.org
Fri Sep 7 19:26:04 CEST 2012

Hello.

We are looking for prospective employees in Europe to post in the developing company.
We recruit for an administrative post in the Customer Care department with finance operations.
Requires:
- have a minimum knowledge of sales and financial matters.
- to be sociable and responsible
- desire for career growth and financial independence
- able to work and earn money

Need for work mobile contact phone, access to the Internet, email address and of course your knowledge and skills.

Conditions:
- part-time work schedule
- time of work is flexible
- well-paid salary every 2 weeks
- Career Opportunities

For more information about the company and the position please fill in the registration form like this:
1. Your full name
2. Your Age
3. Your address of residence
4. Your contact phone number
5. Your e-mail
6. Attach your CV to this email

Send the data to the company email address Lenny at eurojobspl.com.

After receiving your registration form we will contact you and send you additional information.

Good luck.