[opencms-dev] OAMP webform

p r a v e e n praveenkumar at zohocorp.com
Wed Sep 12 08:40:27 CEST 2012

sorry. was using old OAMP zip file.  downloaded the latest from here -  http://www.alkacon.com/en/products/oamp/index.html

--
Cheers,
Praveen

---- On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:12:47 +0530 p r a v e e n<praveenkumar at zohocorp.com> wrote ----

Hi,

Tried to use OAMP Webform. I've installed the module successfully.create a sample file f2.html with some basic elements. and when I access it throw the following error. what could be the reason ?

 Error javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: org.opencms.xml.CmsXmlException: Resource "/f2.html" is not of required type XML content.
 Reason: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: org.opencms.xml.CmsXmlException: Resource "/f2.html" is not of required type XML content.
 Reason: Resource "/f2.html" is not of required type XML content.
--
Cheers,
Praveen