[opencms-dev] How can access information in two diferent pool with opencms?

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Fri Sep 14 18:19:52 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I have opencms portal X installed in SQL Server and other opencms portal in
Oracle 10g work fine!

I need make contentload with type "news" in Oracle, but information news
store in portal SQL Server.

How can make this?

I thing configure 2 pool conection in opencms.properties, and thing form
instance getConnection, but a dont know this work fine.

Resume:
Porta A < installed opencms 8.0.4 in SQL Server, work fine!
Portal B < installed opencms 8.0.4. in Oracle 10g, work fine!

I need contentload Portal B access information Portal A.

Deiverson

PS: Sorry poor english.
--
*