[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.0.4 - ADE options

Polina Beutling p.beutling at alkacon.com
Thu Sep 20 12:08:27 CEST 2012

Hello Sandrine,

you can hide the resource in the sitemap configuration /.content/.config
file for the sitemap or inside the sub sitemaps. You can hide a resource
type, by selecting it in tab "resource types" and check in the select
box "disable".  The resource type would work with collectors as expected.

--
Kind Regards,
Polina.

Visit OpenCms Days 2012 Conference and Expo September 24 to 25, 2012 in Cologne, Germany http://www.opencms-days.org