[opencms-dev] Add a button to TinyMCE

Georgi Naplatanov gosho at oles.biz
Fri Sep 21 10:35:27 CEST 2012

Hi Nakayama.

You can add/remove buttons in xsd for particular XML content.

For adding buttons:
<layouts>
<layout element="..." widget="HtmlWidget"
configuration=" source,imagegallery,table " />

For removing buttons:

<layouts>
<layout element="..." widget="HtmlWidget"
configuration="hidebuttons:bold;italic;underline;strikethrough;indent;
outdent" />

You can see translation map between OpenCms' names and TinyMCE's in
org.opencms.editors.tinymce.CmsTinyMCEWidget#BUTTON_TRANSLATION

Best regards
Georgi