[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8 & Alkacon UserRegistration 2 - dbpool

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Mon Sep 24 13:26:41 CEST 2012

Hi all,
I have tested to use Alkacon FormGenerator 2.0.1 with OpenCms 8.0.4 on a second OpenCms database, and it seems to work, the data submitted are registered in the second db and are visible in the workplace of the main instance.
Now I try to have the same behavior with UserRegistration, and it doesn't seem to work. I hoped that the module parameter db-pool was inherited, but it seems not?
Is it possible to install this configuration?
Thanks in advance!
Sandrine.