[opencms-dev] Problem after migration

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Sep 26 10:12:01 CEST 2012

Hi Victor,

you should check if the file

/system/modules/org.opencms.ade.containerpage/containerpage_include.jsp exists in your VFS. If it does try to touch it and publish it. If the file does not exist, you should go to the admin view / module management and re-import the module org.opencms.ade.containerpage.

Hope that helps.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Visit OpenCms Days 2012 Conference and Expo September 24 to 25, 2012 in Cologne, Germany http://www.opencms-days.org

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Tobias Herrmann
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-18
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
Email: t.herrmann at alkacon.com

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 54613