[opencms-dev] Online javadoc for OpenCms 8.5.0 ?

Victor Martin Molina Victor.Martin at ydilo.com
Thu Oct 4 09:33:23 CEST 2012

Ummm, it says "8.0.4"

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Tobias Herrmann
Sent: jueves, 04 de octubre de 2012 9:26
To: The OpenCms mailing list
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] Online javadoc for OpenCms 8.5.0 ?

Hi,

the javadoc has been available since last week. You will find it here: http://files.opencms.org/javadoc/core/index.html

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts Tobias Herrmann An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-18
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
Email: t.herrmann at alkacon.com

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 54613

Am 02.10.2012 10:28, schrieb Siegfried Ehret:
> Hi there,
> When will it be available ?
> (Actually I think a saw it a few days ago but now only this good old 8.0.4 javadoc is available).
> Thanks !
>
> Siegfried Ehret

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any wrong transmission.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately destroy it and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any
part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
Ydilo Advanced Voice Solutions, S.A. shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.