[opencms-dev] SQL error

Neil Berry nberry at fta.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 15:24:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

I keep getting an SQL error message within version 8 (see attached)

To clear it, I had to go to Administration -> Account Management

find my user details

go to additional info and you'll see one of the lines is ADE_RECENT_LIST - remove it and logout then back-in

Is this a bug in version 8?  Has it been fixed in 8.5?

Just thought you should know.

Thanks

_______________________________
Neil Berry
Web Developer/Designer
Freight Transport Association

Direct Line: 01892 552258
Twitter: @newsfromfta
www.fta.co.uk

Please help us achieve our environmental targets by not printing this e-mail

Confidentiality note:
The information contained in this message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. lf you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and return the original message to us at info at fta.co.uk.
Please note that the FTA is able to, and reserves the right to, monitor e-mail communications passing through its network. This footnote also confirms that Sophos Antivirus has swept this message for the presence of computer viruses.
Freight Transport Association, Hermes House, St John's Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 9UZ
Telephone: (01892) 526171 Fax: (01892) 534989
Freight Transport Association Limited. Registered Office Hermes House, St John's Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 9UZ.
Registered in England Number 391957.