[opencms-dev] How to acceed to the direct edit mode with the 8.5

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Mon Oct 8 12:13:49 CEST 2012

Hi Mark,

direct edit should work as before. No special settings are required for OpenCms 8.5.
Please make sure to clear your browser cache. If the issue remains please check your setup log for any errors.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org