[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5 - problem with Geo Map and Calendar module

Matteo Menghi m.menghi at inera.it
Fri Oct 12 16:38:43 CEST 2012

Hi list,

   I installed the Alkacon_OAMP_GeoMap_2.0.1 and
Alkacon_OAMP_Calendar_2.0.0 modules on OpenCms 8.5 but I have a problem
with the widgets:

  * calendar: editing a Serial date entry, the editor doesn't show the
    tools to define the serial date pattern field
  * geomap: editing a GeoMap, the map widget doesn't open the window
    with the google map

I've followed the installation instructions for both modules and there
are no errors in the log file.

Can someone help me solve this problem ?

Thanks,

Matteo