[opencms-dev] opencms - white spaces

Alain TOMASIAN alain.tomasian at naos.com
Fri Oct 12 18:18:48 CEST 2012

Hi,

I confirm, i use Tomcat and in the web.xml file you should have :

<servlet>
        <servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>fork</param-name>
            <param-value>false</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>xpoweredBy</param-name>
            <param-value>false</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
                <param-name>trimSpaces</param-name>
                <param-value>true</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <load-on-startup>3</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

You need to restart your tomcat server.

it's work fine for me too.

regards,

Alain.
 Alain TOMASIAN - NAOS Technologies
 33, avenue Philippe Auguste - 75011 PARIS
 +33 1 402 402 86 - http://www.naos.com
Découvrez notre solution de communication
     par email : http://www.enews.fr